Garden/DIY Tools /Accessories Identification Guide

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by azw1879, Apr 8, 2006.

1. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

I was fortunate enough to win a competition a while ago, which let me renew many of my garden/diy tools and top-up accessories such as screws, nails, etc.

Although I know many names of tools required for gardening and diy jobs, there are others where the name tends to evade me. This is where the small-size, but many-paged, very detailed illustrated catalogue I received from the company that supplied the above items is incredibly helpful. They send me the new issue every time it is updated. Also, sometimes I have an idea for a job which involves various accessories, but occasionally I don't know what type of bracket, bolt or hook, etc., will do, and this is what I check for the necessary information. It is surprising that a catalogue which is free, gives more information than many expensive books.

C.J.

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

We get a catalogue like that too CJ and I find it invaluable. They also deliver 24 hours after your order is placed which is fantastic. :D Great prices too - much cheaper than most High Street DIY stores.