Global greening.

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Odif, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Odif

Odif Young Pine

Just a thought, co2 is plant food, so logically more co2 will lead to global greening. Refute me if I am wrong.

S-H likes this.
  2. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Too much of anything isn't good for anybody.

Also, CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Which will eventually lead to out of control run away global warming.

Beyond a certain point of which, it will become so hot that plants also won't be able to survive...

See my recent posts about the climate change in my area of the world.

Cayuga Morning likes this.
  3. Dirtmechanic

Dirtmechanic Young Pine

Did you see the recent posts about the earth moving through the waves of dust left from a supernova? Layers of iron60 as it is called, showing up from deep ocean to artic ice. The scale boggles my mind. I wonder how much heat we trap with iron dust in the air?

4. mart

mart Strong Ash

The earth has been changing for millions of years,, from tropical to ice age and back again !! Thats just the way it is and humans have little to do with it,, just as dinosaurs had little to to with it !

Henry Johnson, Growingpains and Odif like this.

Advertisement
  5. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

This video is long. But, well worth watching.

Dirtmechanic likes this.
  6. Dirtmechanic

Dirtmechanic Young Pine

Any chance of you reducing my suffering be telling me what is gonna happen? Sorry, I am past tired of shiity politics.

7. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Basically the extreme heat waves, alongside unbelievably heavy torrential rains resulting in floodings, (see my recent posts). Earthquakes and tsunamis, as well as massive landslides and unforetold volcanic eruptions - All are going to become the "new normal"...

We are naively assuming that this Coronavirus will pass. And we might never get to experience another global lockdown in our lives at least. But this too will be proven wrong, as this also is part of the new normal.

The time to act and save the world just passed, the signs were all there. While we did nothing but indulge in selfish wars to gain control of the mineral resources of other weaker nations - So now it's all exactly like watching a trainwreck in slow motion.

Everything happened in front of our eyes. And we understood all the warning signs as well. But we stupidly did nothing about it it - End result is seeing the Earth go into an unrecoverable nosedive....

Hence we shamelessly did it all by ourselves.

I personally think that all we really now need, is a massive meteorite strike - And the circle would be complete!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
    Cayuga Morning and Dirtmechanic like this.
  8. Dirtmechanic

Dirtmechanic Young Pine

Nah. You are just young and plugged into a virtual world where every sensational post has advertisement attached. Hell you cannot even believe bloggers these days because they are eating cheetoes (in their undies) on the couch posting sensational trash because they get paid a few pennies for every click on a link they generate. Unplug for a while. No way all those big picture items came out of your mind. You are overfed on the sugar sweet mental candy of people that are paid to know how to push your digital world buttons. You have too many big issues crashing on you at once. Seriously lay down the digital for mental health week. No judgements, they get me too.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2020
  9. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

I have been a prepper way before the internet even became available.

And all my productions are becoming true one by one, (from the environment to geopolitics).

I even predicted a massive global pandemic, but everybody just laughed at me 2 years ago...

Well, end result is that global lockdown did become a reality, and everybody started screaming in panic. Many had a very rough time, related to making a living.

While I just rested at home, and kept laughing at everyone.

:D

And just look at the post I made over here, about the once in a century storm, (village square section) - Here too everybody around me said that it wouldn't be as bad as I am predicting.

Well, that entire post is now proof. That everything I was saying, all of of it became real in my area.

So now again, (being a prepper), I continue to comfortably sit back at home, with my independent solar power. And independent fuel as well, (search for the post I made over here about bio-diesel years ago) - So now I am once more just sitting comfortably at home, laughing at everyone else...

:cool:

Dirtmechanic likes this.
  10. Dirtmechanic

Dirtmechanic Young Pine

Navigating trouble space is a real life skill.

11. Growingpains

Growingpains Young Pine

To each their own opinion and not one of us has absolute fact. This earth will not be destroyed by mankind. We may kill ourselves, but not this earth.

S-H likes this.
  12. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

Let's hope so.

But then I look at the speed global population is growing, (while resources not remaining the same, but dwindling) - So I am not very optimistic.

We will probably have a future somewhat like what was shown in a few cult classic movies.

Planet of the Apes.
    Soylent Green
    - Somewhat likely I feel.
    Mad Max.
    Colossus: The Forbin Project
    - Seriously likely.
    The Omega Man.
    Silent Running.
    Brazil
    - I believe this to be most likely, at least in my case, (as I can identify with this crazy movie)...

Or maybe the future will be very much like what was shown in Terminator 3 Rise of the Machines.

Billionaire Elon Musk has already said it many times publicly, that the greatest threat humanity is facing, (without anyone realizing) - Is from Artificial Intelligence...

Whatever the future, I can at least rest in the comfort knowing - That I am ready for every scenario, (including some nobody else has even bothered to think up of).

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
    Frank and Growingpains like this.
  13. Growingpains

Growingpains Young Pine

(Soylent Green) Arrrrrgh . That movie gave me a creepy feeling.
    Currently, my country has no war going on. Bill Gates is dead-set on vaccines to deplete the population. Planned Parenthood does their share. The latest gift from China, COVID, supposedly killed millions,
    with assistance from some Governors who moved COVID patients into Nursing Homes.
    I will probably deplete the population by one in the fairly near future. At 84 I don't count on many more years. Meantime, " Don't worry! Be happy,"

S-H likes this.