Good Bye, Crazy

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Canadian Chelsea, May 27, 2009.

1. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Chelsea I think you're right. Crazy knew, with that special instinct animals have, that it was the right time for that final trip. You gave him everything a cat could want in life and now he's crossed Rainbow Bridge and is at peace enjoying his time with all the other beloved pets that have gone before him. I hope he meets up with my old Labrador, Blue, and they enjoy each others company.

2. Canadian Chelsea

Canadian Chelsea In Flower

Thank you Eileen. :stew1:

Labrador retrievers are such wonderful dogs. We found one years ago and kept him safe until his owner appeared....2 years later. (((hugs))) Eileen.

Our other 7 year old furbaby Chelsea is still wondering where Crazy is. She also cannot figure out why she is getting so many hugs and kisses.

We are still debating whether or not to rescue another abandoned kitten. I suppose it is too early to even think about it but we would like to give some poor little kitten a good life. There is an empty spot in our hearts that needs to be filled.

3. BuilderOne

BuilderOne New Seed

my heart goes out to you. i've had one pet die on me too and it was the reason why i never got one again!