Got great freebies this morning........

Discussion in 'Garden Junk' started by luvdirtyhands1, Mar 27, 2012.

1. luvdirtyhands1

luvdirtyhands1 Seedling

I posted an ad on craigslist asking for free broken stained glass & ceramic tiles to do mosaic on my hypertufa projects. A lady gave me three big boxes of stained glass & tile; they aren't even broken (although they soon will be!). Whoopie! I have enough to do lots of projects, all for free!

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

You must show us what you do with all those boxes of goodies Luv. Bet you can't wait to get going. :-D

4. luvdirtyhands1

luvdirtyhands1 Seedling

Will definitely post pics. when I have 2 or 3 completed. I was without a computer for about 4 months & in the meantime, I forgot how to post pics! I'm waiting for my son's day off so he can come over & refresh my memory!

5. cherylad

cherylad Countess of Cute-ification Plants Contributor

Congrats! Can't wait to see the finished projects.

6. AAnightowl

AAnightowl Young Pine

Awesome! I got a small box of tiles free this summer for a tile project, but it wont get done for awhile yet.

I am saving broken pottery [glazed] and pretty glass to make one or more mosaic projects sometime. I sometimes see projects others have done. I cant stand when my fav peices get broken, so I have a 5 gallon bucket of broken stuff for it so far. One I saw was a cement bench that they had put a mosaic on, and on Mother Earth News, a lady did her patio like that... Or a bowling ball. Maybe by the time I figure it out, I will have plenty saved up. :stew1: