greenhouse gardening

Discussion in 'Greenhouse' started by petunia, May 13, 2006.

1. petunia

petunia Young Pine

I'm new to this forum. I really love gardening. I have assembled a 6 x 12 long greenhouse. have a few seeds plants started and doing good. anyone else out there that might be a greenhouse hobbiest, I love to hear from you.

2. Loading...

3. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

DR built me a greenhouse out of poly this spring. I started lots of plants in it but now I've moved them out because it only has vents, not cooling so it is too hot even at night. I'm still planting little pots of things into big pots or into the garden. It is really nice those when it's still too cool to plant things outside and there is a chance of frost at night. Dooley

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Hi Petunia!!!

I don't have a greenhouse but thought I'd stop by to say WELCOME to GardenStew anyway. :-D Really looking forward to getting to know you. Hope you've got some photographs of your garden as we love to see piccies. :D

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

I'm not much help on the greenhouse front either Petunia but I'm so glad you joined us here at GardenStew. Should a tremendous bunch of gardening folk here and you will have a great time with us ;)

WELCOME! :D

P.S Sorry I could not be of more help to you