Had to rush Tango to the vet :(

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Ronni, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

He's maintaining right now. The blood work was inconclusive. I have him on a variety of supplements both suggested by the Vet and those things I researched myself. Hopefully with such strong nutritional support whatever it is he has won't progress any further...that's the plan anyway.

And he's just as goofy as he ever was, it hasn't killed his spirit in the least! He can't go for the long walks with me and his sister that he used to....I mean, imagine walking on a sidewalk on the equivalent of your elbows. :( So he's limited in that regard. But it doesn't seem to bother him, other than getting pissed off when I take Jazz and not him! He bounces around my bedroom where they spend most of their time and has no trouble at all on the carpet even though he walks funny.

I'm hopeful that at the very least, we've slowed the progress of this and that he has a good deal more time ahead of him before this it becomes completely incapacitating.

2. 2ofus

2ofus Hardy Maple

I was crossing my fingers hoping they would find out what was causing this. At least he is still happy and you are doing everything you can to keep him healthy. He is such a cute little love.

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I'm sure that with all you're doing and his own love of life that Tango will be around for a good while yet. Being loved and having a strong spirit goes a long way to making life bearable.:smt045

Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  4. kate

kate In Flower

Good luck Tango!

K

Advertisement
  5. kate

kate In Flower

Good luck Tango!

K