Hen & Chicks, Cactus, Fresh Columbine Seeds

Discussion in 'Plant and Seed Exchange' started by preciouscargo, May 25, 2007.

1. preciouscargo

preciouscargo New Seed

Hi, everybody! I have just joined this forum and have been reading the forums. I have a few varieties of hen & chicks to trade. They are babies just removed from the mother plant and they are of various sizes from the size of a large pea to a dime. The varieties I have to trade are:
    Butterfly, Bernstein, Skrocki, Silver Thaw, Icicle, Silverine, Mystic, Woolcat's Variety & Purple Beauty. I also have a cactus that has a beautiful orange bloom and is hardy to zone 7. I have purple columbine and Nora Barlow columbine seeds to trade. These are fresh seeds still on the plant. The blooms are gone and the seed pods are left. I am interested in named hen & chicks in trade. I prefer only to trade inside the United States. Since I am new, I will send my trade first if you prefer and you can send your end of the trade after you receive mine.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. margie12u
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. margie12u
      Replies:
      Views:

3. hummingbird3172

hummingbird3172 In Flower

Hi Precious Cargo!
    I'd be interested in some Hens and Chicks, but what would you like to have? Is there something else you are looking for--other than hens and chicks? I have some but not sure of the variety...just have the hens so far, no chicks. :D

I have lots of seeds, (sunflowers, zinnias, cup and saucer vine, and moonflowers). I've got lots of plants and can get cuttings rooted if you know of something you would like.

4. preciouscargo

preciouscargo New Seed

Hi, Hummingbird. I am really looking for just hen & chicks right now. I have given away many of my houseplants just recently and am looking for hen & chicks because I love them and they are so easy care.

5. hummingbird3172

hummingbird3172 In Flower

No Problem! :-D