Hi garden design dudes!

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by deadlyart, Oct 6, 2006.

1. deadlyart

deadlyart New Seed

i have checked his blog an i have to agree he does some amazing stuff with wood, i could live in one of those, and maybe he could find a use for my post tops wit his decking, thanks for recommending the blog i will have fun looking at these

2. deadlyart

deadlyart New Seed

Thanks for that i will look forward to spending some time doing this, looks like i could show all my pics in a blog, just off to feed my son now so i will be back when I have more time. thanks for your help and support.

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Your welcome ,I just knew you would love his work too.Yes I could live in one of those also.
    We haven't seen him lately so he is working on another fantastic project .He will pop in and delight us soon I'm sure.

4. gardener42

gardener42 New Seed

Deadlyart

Beautiful sculpture! Send me a private message-I'd like to feature some of it on my personal garden website-maybe it will bring you some business! Although I'm new to this forum-I can tell it attracts a lot of talented people. Good luck to you.
    John

Advertisement
  5. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

Welcome. I'm very much interested in garden design on an amateur basis rather than professional, but away from that, I have to comment on the Scorpion sculpture which is fantastic. I'm a Scorpio and am always on the lookout for scorpion-related items.

Although I'm unable to afford sculptures, and having only quickly checked your website, could you please give more information on this particular item.

Thankyou

C.J.