I have been very upset this afternoon

Discussion in 'Pets' started by glendann, Apr 2, 2008.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

No, you can't let them die. You need to work off a little of that angst anyway. Have a good evening. dooley

2. CritterPainter

CritterPainter Awed by Nature

<<<hug for Glendann>>> just saw this thread, so glad he's ok! Had a bad scare like that with my Max this week but he's all better now. Glad to hear you have some new plants, too!

3. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I'm so glad to hear little Oreo is home and on the mend!

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Glenda I'm so relieved to hear that Oreo is home with you again. I know you want to get those plants in the ground but, please, try to have some R&R time to yourself too. Give little Oreo an extra hug just from me. :stew1:

Advertisement
  5. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Whew! Boy am I glad to hear that all is ok now and Oreo is back home safe and sound...albeit a bit groggy. That'll pass.
    Well woth all of us thinking positive thoughts, who knows.....maybe it helped a little, but of course the skill of your vet deserves most of the praise. You guys take it easy now. Hopefully Oreo will make it through the night ok and sleep it off til morning.
    Great news Glendann, thanks for keeping us all updated. That was so thoughtful of you.

6. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

I am glad Oreo is home and doing well. You can sleep well tonight also Glendann knowing he is going to be okay. Wannabe

7. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

I do thank each and everyone one of you dear friends for all the good thoughts and prayers you sent little Oreo and me.Its dark and I planted as many plants as I could before dark and Got most of my mowing done except tomorrow I will be weed eating and making rows and planting in my garden and getting the rest of my new plants in the ground.I went to sleep after 3:30 am and got up at 7:15 am.I will be in bed soon.

8. glasfryn

glasfryn Seedling

Just caught up with this thread and really glad little Oreo has pulled through ,he really is a sweet little lad

G

9. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Thank you glasfryn.I was wondering where you were.Haven't seen you in a while .I*'m glad to see you back on.