This past weekend our junquing trip was supposed to be spent looking for vintage items to include in our bathroom re-do next year.....we did find 3 things. And we got an idea for lighting at a cafe where we had lunch on Friday. These will be used to replace the really old but non-vintage medicine cabinet that has been in there since 1967. The rest of the finds are all fun, someday I will find a use for the goodies. This crochet table runner will cover the vintage buffet. It's a pale olive green, just perfect for a go=with in there...and is twice as long as it looks since it is folded to make photographing easier. This is an unknown but had-to=have item, you just never know when it will be the perfect thing. I am digging up all the Cannas this fall and will use these and others I have or find to create 'boggy pots' to replant them in. With the drought I just can not keep them wet enough in the ground to make them happy enough to bloom. A slate board that was originally used by someone to graph out results for World Research. But being a plaque in my garden will give it a new life. These slats were intended to be used to repair similar chairs but I am going to make a sign post pointing to different interesting places in my garden. And this beauty will have a floral design of some sort painted on the screening and then be hung out front to provide extra sun block for the front porch area. I kind of feel guilty about having this next item. Wellllllll, it was just sitting around on my in-laws property, not hooked up to a well, mainly because F-I-L has not been able to find parts to repair it and I did ask and he did say yes. So when you think about it, he was going to have to buy a new one any way so I just saved him having to drag the heavy cast iron old one to the dump..... Okay, I don't feel as guilty any more. I am hoping Randy can hook this up to an electric pump and it can become part of a water feature. I also found 5 old Backyard Living gardening magazines for 40 cents each and as luck would have it, the first one I looked through had the answer to my Clematis problem, so now I know how to help the plant.