I'm having a problem with my room

Discussion in 'Home Improvement, DIY and Repair' started by Sudheer622, May 9, 2009.

1. Sudheer622

Sudheer622 New Seed

I'm having a problem with my room

[​IMG]
    My room dimensions ( photo / image / picture from Sudheer622's Garden )

this is my room's dimensions image

i want suggestions for

1. Keeping My Computer
    2. keeping a wall poster
    3. Hang a calender
    4. table for phone(I keep phone near to computer)

I have Some '2' shelves in the south direction

i wanted to hang the '2' speakers on the wall

suggest me by editing the image

thanks,
    sudheer

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Donna S
      Replies:
      Views:

3. whistler

whistler Seedling

Is this a bedroom with a bed in it or just a spare room?

We could probably get a better visual by looking at a real photo of the room.

If this is an office I'd suggest a sofa bed below your window. That way you have a nice place to sit and read a book and it doubles as a spare bed when company comes over. The sofa bed guarantees that they won't outlast their welcome! Put an end table beside it for your phone. Without knowing the dimensions of your computer desk, I'd say on one of the walls and put a bookcase or entertainment unit next to it for your speakers. The calendar and poster don't take much space so find an empty wall and put them up.

If this is a bedroom, I'd recommend what one of my friends has in their office and its a murphy bed with a desk unit attached for the computer.

4. Sudheer622

Sudheer622 New Seed

Problem with cam

sir actually i'm having a problem with my cam that's why couldn't send pictures actually the room is quiet small for a bed so it is not a bed room it's just a study room and i wanna to place a pc before east window according to our relegeous rules i cant put any thing on the northeast side so am i correct by placing pc before the east window reply me soon

5. Jesse

Jesse New Seed

Re:

My sister has a vintage style room. She has like a deep red (kinda a bergundy) and cream. Its gorgeous! they are in stripes vertically and then she has a vintage chair and a bunch of her art works and pics in sepia and black and white in matching frames. ITS REALLY CUTE!!

6. shubh

shubh New Seed

Plz be more specific about the use of this room. It seems that you are going to use this room as your working station. You should sit on your computer table in such a fashion that your face must be towards the most frequently used doors. So the calender will be on the front wall.