In memory of Max

Discussion in 'Pets' started by petunia, Jan 23, 2009.

1. kaseylib

kaseylib Young Pine

So sorry to hear of of your loss. Both of my "boys" are getting up there in age now, and they still make me laugh everyday. Pets do so much to make our lives better...I'm a better person because of my dogs.

2. IndianaGardner12

IndianaGardner12 New Seed

Oh hun, i am so sorry. I too am crazy about my pups, and I know how much you miss him. Remember, when you are ready there are so many loving animals that would love to come to a good home like your house. God Bless....

3. petunia

petunia Young Pine

Thanks to all of you foe your thoughts.
    Inianagardner: we presently have a sheltie that we picked up about 1yr ago. Just anticipating 'if' anything happened in the future. But Max was our first dog. He always acted like a puppy. you know-13 going on 2. Thanks for your thoughts.

4. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Dearest Petunia, I am late in coming to this thread and I am so very sorry to read your sad news. We get so darned attached to these critters, their unconditional love and soppy eyes. He will live on in your memories.

Safe travels Max.

Advertisement
  5. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

I am so sorry for your loss. It is so---------hard to loose a good friend that is with you all the time..I lost my cat after 18 years and it still is so hard for me....Take it one day at a time...will you be adopting another friend or do you have other pets? I have two dogs but loosing my cat Tigger was not any easier...

Sherry

6. gardengater

gardengater Young Pine

condolences

Dear Petunia;
    So sorry about your Max. :setc_001: Hope you know your friends are hugging you. :setc_021: