Interior design on a budget - any professionals out there?

Discussion in 'Interior Design' started by rshringa, Jun 2, 2007.

1. rshringa

rshringa New Seed

Hi,
    We recently moved into our first house. While I enjoy decorating I do not have the knowledge or patience to decorate the entire house. I would like to design the downstairs living space (living room, family, room, kitchen and dining areas)with some professional help, but do not have any idea as to how high the costs can run. Any idea how much a project like this would cost on average (replacing carpet with hardwood, kitchen cabinet refacing and painting/decorating)?

I do not have a huge budget and was wondering if there are any interior design "interns" or students who would be willing to assist with professional advice for a relatively smaller fee? How do I find these people?

Any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks! :?:

2. Loading...

3. rushme

rushme New Seed

hi, i understand its not thats easy to do the interior of your place without taking any professional help if you want your interior to be perfect. you have not mention the rough area of the space which is to be interior. on that basis only estimation can be calculated.

4. teddyedwards

teddyedwards New Seed

If there is a college near you that runs interior design courses, you might be able to advertise on their noticeboards for someone,