Kitchen window view

Discussion in 'Pets' started by marlingardener, Mar 29, 2020.

1. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

Kitchen Window View.jpg
    Timi is not obscuring the view--Timi IS the view. She disappeared for three days and we were both saddened, worried, and slightly distraught. She showed up late one afternoon and chowed down on the cat food. We were so happy she came home, and have been cuddling her and giving her treats as a reward for worrying us half to death!

Frank, Henry Johnson, Jewell and 2 others like this.
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. glendann
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Doghouse Riley

Doghouse Riley Young Pine

Glad there was a happy ending.
    Our daughter's cat disappeared shortly after they'd moved home but only about a mile. They'd given him up for dead but three months later, a friend told her that they'd heard of a cat of the same description coming up to people in Staines High Street. He most have got across the bridge. They went into Staines and after searching the streets for a couple of hours they found him. He'd always been a wanderer, both houses weren't far away from the main London to West Coast railway line and they knew in the past people on the local allotment between their house and the railway had seen him frequently wandering along the side of the track.

Once they'd got him home, he never ever went out of the garden again.

4. mart

mart Strong Ash

I still have not seen or heard from mine ! She was spayed so no flirting around ! She was here one day and gone the next ! Aliens maybe ? She never left the yard and because we have the big dogs I do not think a coyote would come this close to the house ! They are much bigger than the coyotes ! Its weird ! Not a hair or other sign of her !

Doghouse Riley likes this.
  5. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

Mart, spring hits some cats hard, spayed, neutered, or not. I do hope she shows up soon and you get a chance to spoil her rotten!

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I'm so glad she found her way home MG, I'm sure she won't be going too far for a while!

marlingardener likes this.