kitten

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by aloes, Apr 24, 2005.

1. aloes

aloes New Seed

These photos are very special to me as it gives me hope for a more peaceful world via the www . I met a cat breeder from Russia on the www and sent her this kitten. - playing amongst the aloes -
    After a few months Svetlana sent me the photo to the right of my kitten doing very well in her new country. By the way the cat-girl (still kitten at that stage) won the ribbons at a show in Europe. Quite a few countries are on those photos held together by the love of a cat.

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Capt Kirk
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

That's a great story aloes with nice pics as well! Cute cat, and a prizewinner as well :) Do you miss the kitten? What breed is it by the way?

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Wonderful photographs Aloes!! :D Is she a long haired, chocolate point Siamese by any chance? A real beauty and I'm not at all surprised that she won those ribbons. Thanks for sharing her story with us.

5. aloes

aloes New Seed

It is an American Curl. The ears curl backward at the tip. Very nice - or should be very nice. The curl is difficult and not bred long enough to know how to choose breeding the best ear (if it can be chosen?) The ear will make a vertical pleat, have a wrinkle or both will not be the same etc. The fur is very nice. The inside wool-coat in the Persian is long and that gives the pufffy coat, but it also matts. With the ACurl and original longhair cats the wool pelt is short and the hair is long and silky, and best part is it does not matt. Take a look at the Acurl photos on my site.

with a little help gardening is a pleasure
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  6. eileen

I can't get into your site Aloes!!! :cry: I just get 'this page cannot be displayed.' S'not fair... i wanted to see all your other piccies too. :scheming:

7. aloes

aloes New Seed

That is bad. I see the mistake in the URL Will have to correct it. afrika with a "k" all the africa's were already taken
    try this URL http://made-in-afrika.com/kittens2cats

It should be there.

8. eileen

Thanks Aloes!! I'm now able to view your wonderful cat website!!!

A friend of mine has 2 adult Spynx. Her queen has recently given birth to just one kitten but what a kitten!! :eek: At three weeks old he's almost half the size of his mother already!!
    The 'Rainbow Bridge' poem is lovely and some of the fun shots are hilarious!! :D

I have a problem, however, getting in to view your aloes now. :cry: I keep getting the message: "error 404. File not found." Sorry.

9. aloes

aloes New Seed

I been to http://made-in-afrika.com/aloes no problem to see the site. Must have been a bad time. We had some rain at last and the aloes are starting to bloom. I find I like the lilies. There is nothing and now leaves of all sorts are popping up. I usually forget where I planted them, and that makes it more interesting. Do you have a website?