Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by kuntrygal, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Wandering IP - I didn't think of that because I don't think we have it, but one never knows. The broad band supplier had some worries last week, I think.

As for being kicked out, it's the first time here, but I've had it happen before on Norwegian forums with hosts in other countries.

Right now I'm just too embarrassed for words because I was trying to find your Tools-thing in my computer programs instead of on the browser... My next book will deal with how to make extremely obvious and simple things extremely difficult.

2. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

The title of my next book will be "The Day I Assumed Everyone Knew The Same As Me". I discuss this terrible habit in great detail.

Speaking of titles Droopy, you've just graduated:
    http://www.gardenstew.com/about1984.html

3. Droopy

Whee! And to think I passed the mark whining about misunderstandings and part-madness... Makes me wanna cry! I'll rectify it shortly, IF the Bucket is cooperative.

4. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

My book will be called "Well, DUH!" and subtitled 'If it had been a snake it would have bitten me'
    The chapters will include... Friends will share their experiences.....Spouses will just shake their heads....Children will start looking for a home to put you in....and Mother's will never let you forget it.

Advertisement
  5. Droopy

:smt005 That one I'd really like to read! Suddenly I feel less alone than I did just five minutes ago.