My new gardening buddy!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by kaseylib, Jul 24, 2009.

1. kaseylib

kaseylib Young Pine

No Daisy, the old boys still aren't giving her the time of day. They are very tolerant of her, though, and will allow her certain privileges (like cleaning their ears!). Luckily my neighbor's hound-mix plays with Josey and tires her out. Here's a photo I just took yesterday of the crew on my back porch...we're loving having a pup in the house again!

[​IMG]
    3 Dog Night! ( photo / image / picture from kaseylib's Garden )

2. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

Well, this picture brightened up my morning! made me giggle. What a bunch you have there! I hope you don't mind, but I'll have to show this to my coworkers today.

3. kaseylib

kaseylib Young Pine

I'd love for you to show them off! Thanks Daisy!

4. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

Great picture...I had 3 dogs at one time but now if you have 3 in this area you need a kennel license..I had a poodle and she was such a good dog.

Advertisement
  5. kaseylib

kaseylib Young Pine

I wanted to share this link of the post I recently published on the Animal Rescue site or our "family". I also recommend "clicking" on the animal rescue site everyday, as advertisers there pay for food and care of rescue animals.

I've posted info here before on rescue organizations and their animals, and would like to strongly recommend again to consider adopting a rescue animal your next time around. It's been a great experience for us. Josey's doing great by the way, and is growing like a weed!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/ps/3/fzk076ui1nxmh65d63yvc

6. blondcat

blondcat New Seed

She is adorable, glad to hear she is training easily. Don't give up, I am sure your two other dogs will soon come to like her.
    I agree about getting animals from rescue shelters. I always get my pets from shelters.
    As a veterinary nurse I see horrors of not adopting. One day we had to put down 20 little kittens because the shelters where all full. That was a horrible day.