My new house

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by gardenelf, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

How nice your home looks. I'm with Frank--that reading room looks like the sort of place I would like to sit in...for hours on end. I see a comfy-looking chair in there. Actually all your furniture looks quite comfy.

You have done such a nice job with the floors, walls and furnishings. That clock looks quite good where it is hanging, and I'll bet the chimes really sound good. I can see the dining area, but not your kitchen. How does that look?

Outside--yeah, now that is a garden alright! It actually looks more British than Dutch to me. The planting in the ground looks good as to the assembly of containers. Really nice.

Don't you like that bench though. I do. I sit on mine at the lottie so much, and cannot imagine how I was ever able to do without it. I quite like sitting on it and looking over my plants...smelling them and thinking up new planting schemes.

That window that it sort of above the bench--is that the kitchen? If it is, I can imagine some sort of container or cart with wheels which has a number of cooking herbs on it for your ease when cooking.

The raised bed with sleepers looks smashing.

Tja!-- I could imagine that you would sit there day or night and reflect, listen to music or read. It looks idyllic.

Well done you!