My pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Pinkiered, Mar 4, 2006.

1. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

I was typing this out once before but the post closed so I had to start over.....

I have three dogs...

Kiwi is a Boxer/Whipett mix. She was brought to me as a rescue when she was just weeks old. Someone had dropped her off on a sidewalk at a busy intersection. Her little head looked like a kiwi fruit so I named her Kiwi. Sweet thing. She will be 6 yrs old this month.

Then theres Scrapie. He is a Wirehaired German Hunting terrier. He is also a rescue. Someone thought it would be great to take him from his mama at birth and handraise him. They didnt know how and momma wouldnt take him back. So I took him. He was sooooooooooooo tiny! We carried him around in our pockets! He looked like a little black dust bunnie with legs! He is hard to bathe because his top coat is waterproof! He will be 6 in Nov.

Missy is my baby girl!Shes a Beson. She is a rescue too. She was brought to me 4 yrs ago. She was beaten so bad that she was black from nose to tail. Her owner had kicked her in the head and messed her eye up. She had been kicked in the side and ruptured her intestines. We dish out alot of money to keep her alive but I would do it all again. She is the love of my life! Not a mean bone in her and she is a delight to have around! She will be 6 yrs in Sept.

We have two cats. Mouse and Chase. A brother and sister. Mouse is a tiny little thing with hugh green eyes. She will head butt you in the mouth when she wants kisses. Her brother Chase is a huge tom that right now weights almost 45 pounds! He has been banished outdoors because he doesnt know how to behave indoors. He still thinks he is a kitten! They both live up to their names. Mouse is a mouser that will stalk and hunt anything that moves and Chase will chase it if it moves tho he doesnt kill it. He just likes the run.

We have a Ball Python named Monty. Hubby named him not me. He will be 5 in July. He is 4 1/2 ft long. Very tame and sweet unless he is hungrey then he is a nasty little thing. When he turns 6 we plan on use him as a stud.

Then theres the two mice he wouldnt eat. They are now pets! Two little white mice. One is blind and his name is Thermen. His cage mate is Standford. Dont ask! HA! I love to watch them. Thermen is blind is he is sniffing everything. When I change thier bedding, he will push it all to one side of the cage then back again. So funny. Standford is the naughty one. HE is the great escape artist. And he loves to run in circles. At night he will run around his whole cage just as fast as his little legs will go! But if you stick your hand in there, he runs to Thermen for protection! I just love them!

Ok thats it....... for now. I want a sugar glider, some birds and some fish! HA!

2. Loading...