At last I managed to complete servicing my container grown roses. 'Servicing' By this I mean, checking each one, lifting the container, 15Ltr. pot to a bench of sorts. Weeding, adding Top Rose fertilizer and mulching with farmyard manure and doing a bit of cosmetic treatment, cutting out unwanted material. Slight problem when lifting the pots. Some plants have roots exiting the drainage holes, also as the pots are standing on garden soil, there is bindweed sprouting up everywhere. Honestly. Until about two years ago, my garden was free of such weeds. So to try and prevent this problem, I am going to use plastic pot saucers. More delving into the piggy bank. Next I am going to tackle the climbing roses. Thankfully, I managed to service my Lilies a few weeks ago.