New Book - Fearless Fourteen

Discussion in 'Books' started by wannabe, Jun 19, 2008.

1. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Janet Evanovich's new book, Fearless Fourteen, came out yesterday and I just finished reading it. A lot of zaniness and a little slow at the beginning but Grandma and Lulu was up to their usual antics. I really enjoy her books, the Stephanie Plum mysteries but now she won't have another out until June '09. Wannabe

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Clay_22
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. marlingardener
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Biita

Biita Arctic-ally Challenged Forager

I've read all the books up to 10, but can't get anymore, until the library decides to buy the rest. I've tried to order them from the book stores but they don't have them listed as books to buy...sigh. Guess i'll give it some more time.

Lulu and Grandma are real characters, aren't they. They crack me up. Grandma is the original gun toating grandma. and Lulu, is so big and tough, until she actually needs to be,,,lol.

Is she still with the Marino guy or the one who dresses all in black,,can't remember his name now. And i hope, hope, hope the crossdresser guy from the band is now a main character, you know the one drives the school bus,,,is he?

4. wannabe

wannabe Young Pine

Morelli, the cop and Ranger are both still in the picture but we don't hear much about Sweet. He is the cross dresser and Lulu sometimes sings with his band. I am sorry your library can't get them. Can you go on Amazon.com and buy them? Wannabe

5. Biita

Biita Arctic-ally Challenged Forager

I don't know, i'll have to check and see,, with the currency exchange, i don't know if they take foreign money or cards. But its an idea!

6. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

They sound great but never read any of them.If I could gt the first ones I would but will try to see if I can.