new gardener

Discussion in 'Plant and Seed Exchange' started by aprilconnett, Oct 27, 2006.

1. aprilconnett

aprilconnett Seedling

Hello all! I have not been gardening long enough to have any seeds to trade. Is there something else I could trade or just pay you guys for seeds?

Thanks!

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. tiggies plants
      Replies:
      Views:

3. 3peaches

3peaches New Seed

hi how are you i was new once so heres a few things that i can offer pick and chose or take them all its ok they are all set aside with your name on them veg. mesclun mix mild,arugula,radish cherry belle, detroit red beets, pickling cucumbers,short and sweet carrots,looseleaf blend lettuce,spinach,sweet basil ,jolly green hybrid cucumber, squash zucchini. flowers alyssum carpet of snow, starflower tall mix,sweet alyssum mix,gaillardia sundance bicolor,cosmos sensation mix,red and purple annual mix veronica speed well goodness grows,carmine globe amaranth hope i spelled them al right just have to send a sasbe and postage let me no thank you bonnie

4. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

April I missed this post.I have lots of zinnia seeds .Double Purple and Double yellow Angel Trumpets and single White ones also Black Pearl hot peppers.If you would like them PM me your address .Ok

5. PENNY2638

PENNY2638 New Seed

SEEDS

WELL I WOULD LOVE TO GET IN ON SOME OF THOSE SEEDS EVERYONE HAS TO OFFER. JUST PM AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO SEND IN EXCHANGE FOR SOME OF YOUR SEEDS.