Norfolk Island Pine??

Discussion in 'Houseplants' started by iwetmyplants, May 14, 2018.

1. iwetmyplants

iwetmyplants New Seed

Hello,
    Newbie here [​IMG] I'm also in love with plants and gardens but just really starting to learn how to truly care and understand them.

So, I was given a plant that I have been researching to figure out what type it is. Closest I've figured out so far is a Norfolk Island Pine? I'm worried about it as it's trunk area is brown and sharp at the bottom and beautifully green at the top, been like this since I picked up about a month ago. They've been wanting me to take it for almost a year now. When I first saw it, it had long branches all the way to the bottom. I'm in Adrian, Michigan.. before it came to me it was in the office of a metal distributor (Lansing, MI) I get supplies from. They had (Charlie) near a window and they told me they knew nothing about it other then (Charlie) liked coffee water? I'm really hoping there is something I can do to bring this plant back. I fell in love with it when I saw it...Right now I have it near a big window, seems to be enjoying the sun, once it gets dry enough I water it to the point the soil is moist again. I'm also worried that the pot maybe to small.

I'm not even sure if I'm in the right direction as to what type of plant this is, any info would be appreciated.

I'd also be happy to take more photos if need be.

[​IMG]
    ( photo / image / picture from iwetmyplants's Garden )

Attached Files:

2. Loading...