our cat children

Discussion in 'Pets' started by aloes, Apr 16, 2005.

1. aloes

aloes New Seed

Something I noticed after we retired away from the children was that I started to have long conversations with my cat. So did Hubby. We soon got ouselves some retired bridge partners and learned that they talk to their cats and dogs too, after the children left home. The funny part is that all the years we have never been without dogs or cats, but I just had enough talking to do with the kids I suppose.
    Some-body else found this? Now I would like to know. People who never had children, did you always talk to the cat/dog or is it just that we were so used to talking that we had to carry on with the pets.
    Eurica

2. Loading...