Pest Mystery Solved

Discussion in 'Plant Pests, Diseases and Weeds' started by Sjoerd, Dec 16, 2021.

1. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

C73482B5-6407-4165-8C68-564C1C4AFC8F.jpeg

Mystery solved.
    I am loath to use the word, “pest” with Jane waiting in the wings...but here goes:

6056D602-69C5-4500-98E5-3BA3B07DC33D.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 16, 2021
  2. Loading...

3. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

Fancy that, is the cat yours Sjoerd?

Sjoerd likes this.
  4. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

Sjoerd, I won't take offense if you call that cat a "pest" if you aren't offended when I call some children "pests." We all have our crosses to bear . . . .

eileen, Lillium_Lover, Beeker and 3 others like this.
  5. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

My cat used to eat my house plants too! She loved my Hawaiian Tea Tree, spider plants and aloe. Took me a while to figure it out!

Lillium_Lover, Logan and Sjoerd like this.

Advertisement
  6. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Oh Jane I am completely not offended by you standpoint with some children. We see eye to eye on that one. I am bearing so many crosses these days, but actually I have myself to thank for that. Ha ha. Oh dear.

But about those piccies—I wonder how long it took the person to discover the cat was taking a little nip now and then.

Netty, we had two cats for twenty years and they nibbled on our houseplants from time to time until we changed the style plants....thennnnnnn, what’d they do?! They would nibble on our germinated seeds for the garden.

No Loggie, it is not my cat it is a piccy that my niece sent me for a laugh.

7. Logan

Logan Strong Ash

No Loggie, it is not my cat it is a piccy that my niece sent me for a laugh.[/QUOTE]
    Oh I see, one of our goldies used to pull leaves off our citrus plants in the conservatory and eat them that's when I put the stairgate on the entrance to stop him and pinch my small plants and take them under the table.:)

eileen and Sjoerd like this.