Photo Scanner Recommendations

Discussion in 'Computer and Internet' started by Karen B, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Karen B

Karen B Seedling

I am thinking of purchasing one of the small scanners that is used mainly for photos. I have a regular size HP that I could use but I have a lot of photos to scan. I thought I saw something where you could just feed the pictures into the scanner.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a photo scanner? It would be used with Vista Home Premium.

Thanks in advance for any information that you can give me.

2. Loading...

3. durrenmatt

durrenmatt New Seed

4. Karen B

Karen B Seedling

Thanks for the link. The day after I posted, my printer died and I ended up buying an HP Photosmart Plus All-In_One that also scans and copies. It does allow me to scan several photos at one time so I am no longer looking for a separate scanner.
    Love the new hardware and it does a really good job - despite the fact that it took a month and a half to get it installed. After working with HP support and getting nowhere, Dell support diagnosed the problem as a possible corrupted operating system. Then I worked with Microsoft support to repair my system - not a fun process. They were absolutely super - very patient and knowledgeable. They even followed up and called back after the problem was fixed to check that everything was still working properly.