Photo up loads

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by carolyn, May 3, 2013.

1. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Frank, Is there a way to upload a batch of pictures instead of one at a time, say select several for a specific album and upload them all at once? It takes so long to do them (for me anyway) that if I could select a batch of pics to do at a time, I would add more pictures and participate a little more. As it is it just takes too long for me to add my photos and waaaiiiiittttt for the process to complete and I just don't have lots of free time anymore with the gardens, greenhouses and farmers markets starting.
    Thanks.

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Carolyn. Multiple photo upload is an often requested feature, unfortunately it's a project in its own right for me. And that means finding time to do it while other stuff is happening. It's not easy. However it's not completely off the cards - it just would require a good deal of effort and if I was going to do it I would also like to redesign the entire Garden / photo albums section.

I'm sorry it detracts from your enjoyment of the Stew. Please just upload what you feel you have time for :stew1: Stressing members out is the last thing I want!

4. carolyn

carolyn Strong Ash

Thanks Frank. Not really stressing, and I do totally understand the "time to find" commitment. Thanks for the response. Hope your day is a nice one.