picture

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by dooley, Dec 13, 2005.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

[​IMG]

This is my dog Chance. We named her Chance because we got her just by chance. We have had her three years. Dooley

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Chillie6
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Odif
      Replies:
      Views:

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Look at the sweet little face. :) Lovely dog, what breed is it dooley and how did he/she come into your possession?

4. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

We named her Chance because we got her just by Chance. We always go Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. We don't go to buy anything, just a tradition to be out enjoying the last minutes before Christmas. Lunch, etc. included. I'd been wanting a dog and had been reading ads and going to the pound, etc. The forecast for Christmas Eve was for snow and icy roads so we decided to go on Dec.23rd instead. So, we went to a department store and this couple was outside the store with this box of puppies. I went into the store and Brian stopped to look at the puppies. He came into the store carrying the puppy and wanted to know if I wanted it because it was the last one they had. It was really too young to be away from it's mother. They said the puppies were eating solid food. They were only four weeks old. We bought her because she was so little and shivering from the cold. Of course, we cut short our trip and brought her home. We had to take her to the vet. She had no shots and needed worm medication. She is part Welsh Corgi and part Springer Spaniel. She has become part of the family. She has a dog house outside and a covered deck for summer time. She has a doggy door into the laundry room and a padded bed with blankets there. She comes inside as much as she wants too. She is very nosy so likes being out if the weather is nice and not windy. She doesn't like wind. Dooley

glendann likes this.
  5. maphas

maphas Seedling

OH HOW CUTE!I LOVE DOGS(WHEN THEY R OTHER PEOLPES)!I HATE TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEM!I LIKE TO FEED THE NEIGHBORHOOD DOGS AND THEN SEND EM' HOME!!LOL