We have spent the last month-and-a-half planning for next year. One thing is that we had to acquire new plants (40 of 'em). We ordered the old fav, "Korona" and a new one that ripens later called, "Faith". We finally decided on two places for the beds. One was easily cleared and the other one required toe removal of courgette plants, a pea rack and the corn plants. There were still two paprika plants with fruit hanging on them, so we let them stay and made furrows around them. Here is a bed that we cleaned and then decided not to ose. The spuds will go here next year, so we have already begun to apply layers of mulch. Here is one of the two separated strawb beds (before mowing the paths): Then the other one: We also mowed and strimmed the grass paths yesterday so that it all begins to look a bit organised and tidy. We recently sold a lady our tent and gave her a couple of extra things to go with it. She was really pleased with it all and as thanks brought us some flowers. --Very nice that was. Now then after a couple of weeks, some of the components of the bouquet had died, but there were other elements that still had some life in them, so my Bride picked some flowers in our lottie to replace the discarded one in the bouquet. Here is the result: They are so nice and colourful and are right at home in the living room..