Plants in my garden help

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Help' started by naturenanni, Oct 4, 2010.

1. naturenanni

naturenanni Seedling

I am trying to understand about putting plants on my garden page. But I am a bit confused. I know nothing about my plants except the names. So if I post a photo other members can edit it with the information I do not know? If that is correct that is a great thing. Then all I have to do is add it to my garden?

2. Loading...

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Uploading photos to your albums is different from the section in your 'My Garden' page that is titled "Plants Added To This Garden"

To add plants there all you have to do is do a plant search of our plant pages using either the botanical name if you know it or even a common name will bring up the proper plant. Next to the photo on the top left is the sentence 'Add This Plant To Your Garden'. Click on that and it automatically adds that plant on your My Garden page.

To search for a plant on the plant pages, click on Plants just under the GardenStew/Forums at the top of this page and enter the plant name in the search block.

Many plants have the same common name so sometimes it can be confusing to find out which one you have. But then you can post a photo in Plant ID forum, someone will give you that information.

The only editing other members can do concerning plants is on the individual Plant pages themselves, not in your 'My Garden' section.

4. naturenanni

naturenanni Seedling

Thank you toni.