Scrapbooking

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Crafts' started by Alyssa, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Alyssa

Alyssa New Seed

We just moved and while packing up I found at least 15 disposable cameras and 12 rolls of film that need processing from over the past 6 years or so... horrible I know. But this had made me realize how much I miss scrapbooking.

Any scrapbookers here also? Where do you get your supplies? Joanne's, Michaels? Any good online sources? Thanks :)

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. TLM04
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Heather
      Replies:
      Views:

3. EJ

EJ Allotmenteer Extraordinaire

Wow. Memories from 6 years! Are you going to have all of the rolls of film developed?

I don't do scrapbooking but my sister makes all of her own cards and sells a few also so she is always on the look out for bits and pieces. She buys of alot of her bits on Ebay as if you are careful, the prices are okay and you can pick up some unusual bargains.

4. jubabe296

jubabe296 Official Garden Fairy

I love to scrapbook almost as much as gardening!!! I like to go to Hobby Lobby when they have 1/2 off their scrapbooking supplies !! E-bay has alot of good things too! Lots of brads, eyelets and stickers!! You can also search on the internet for free resources like clipart and fonts and all kinds of different printables!! They are soooo many things you can do!!! A Xyron machine is a good investment so your can print out clipart and make your own stickers!!