As I posted earlier, we had storm damage on June 20. After an arduous search, we found the best contractor in the area--hard working crew, understood what we needed done, and didn't charge an arm and a leg. At this point, when the guys were on the job for two weeks, my husband has a new workshop, the barn is repaired, and the house eaves and soffits are repaired. All this has been painted (except the barn which is metal and we didn't want it painted). They are coming back for clean-up and re-installing windows in the workshop. The supplier gave them faulty windows and the contractor is ANGRY! We decided to replace the outside lights on the front of the house, and my husband is taking care of that this morning. We painted doors and they look so much better. It has taken a while, but we slowly but surely are getting the old place shaped up!