Some Irish Recipies.

Discussion in 'Recipes and Cooking' started by Philip Nulty, Jun 25, 2011.

1. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

boy make myself hungry just looking at the pictures.We have kinda brunch after church. Making chicken planks. Was going to bring bread-pudding but not enough energy.

2. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Lol,..chicken planks,..now that sounds like huge chicken sandwiches or have i got that wrong?,..but i agrwee those pictures do get the taste buds going,..so i must go get a very late midnight snack.

3. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

I cut boneless-skinless breast in strips.And dip in beaten egg,and fry magic. And fry in electric skillet until golden brown. Put in slow cooker on warm.And bring ranch dressing some like to dip it in it.Made kitchen smell good this am. Now heading to church. Open it up get coffee ready. :-D

4. Danjensen

Danjensen In Flower

ah scottish fry up you just cant beat it. I've had it once after a very long night in the pub at Glasgow :) but i could never remember the name of the bread that we had with it. Tattie scones :)

i do miss good black pudding. Unfortunately blood pudding isn't the same and that's all they have here in quebec :(

thanks for bring back fond memorys

Advertisement
  5. Philip Nulty

Philip Nulty Strong Ash

Well between Kostza Kid,..and Danjensen i included in my shopping trolley this week,.. Chicken portions,.. so that i can make Chicken Planks as it seems like an appealing dish,..and i also included in the trolley a pack which has Sausages,Rashers,BlackPudding and White Pudding,..so this morning i had a good fry up along with a Jumbo Breakfast Egg,..just a really BIG egg,.of course several slices of homemade wheatmeal bread,..i seldom have a Fry Up,..but this went down very well,..i imagine the Chicken Planks will do likewise.