Sometimes I just have to shake my head

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Clay_22, Feb 24, 2021.

1. DianneWoollie

DianneWoollie In Flower

Now that drama has really passed.. this is what occurred to us this morning. We arrived at the Cardiologist for me to have the monitor fitted..all fine and took half and hour to complete. I came out and a few metres to the main road..Looked up and saw Husband standing next to our vehicle with two people where they were standing by their vehicle..in parking bays..I crossed the Road and the nearer I got the more I wondered...What had happened the French Man had opened his door and banged a dent in our door..Our first ever new vehicle. Husband spent half an hour trying to sort this rather stressful issue out...A police car had driven by and Husband flagged them and within seconds 3 police man and 1 police woman where all eyes and ears. They wanted to speak with Husband and myself but when they saw the monitor they backed off and one of them said..calm you must stay calm...laugh or cry..funny, I could only see funny...got back in the vehicle and thought this monitor will tell too much. I have to report on all, the day's events with start and end times of each happening..They are going to love me at the Cardiologist in the morning...It has become the lastest novel (joking) instead of just a few notes...In the UK we had a CarryOn Film Series, that comes to mind, every time something unusual happens....we always manage to look back and smile though.

Cayuga Morning likes this.
  2. DianneWoollie

DianneWoollie In Flower

AAnightowl likes this.