sometimes wonder why i love cats so much??

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by lukeypukey, Dec 15, 2011.

1. lukeypukey

lukeypukey In Flower

could of screamed yesterday, 2 trays of my young nigella seedlings had been put on one of the chairs in the conservatory to catch what sun we had left. and my big fat tom cat decided that rather sit on the other chair or the sofa, he was gonna stretch out on top of my plants!!!! aaaarrrgghhhh!!!! been growing these since september!! lucky enough only one plant was damaged :) phew!!

2. Loading...

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

So glad you managed to rescue your babies Lukey. Cats do have a habit of wanting to lie just where you don't want them to don't they? :rolleyes:

4. Jerry Sullivan

Jerry Sullivan Garden Experimenter Plants Contributor

Of course, the cat now receives more attention, something, after he receives it then completely ignores you saying "I didn't want THAT much attention."

Jerry

5. marlingardener

marlingardener Happy

We love cats so much because they 1)keep us alert, 2)look so darned cute when they have done something atrocious, and 3)their little faces look innocent.
    Try putting something prickly in with your seedlings. Feliz learned that she really didn't like basil all that much when I put some rose cuttings around my indoor basil plant.

Advertisement
  6. stratsmom

stratsmom Flower Fanatic

Oh you are preaching to the choir!!! :D I too love cats however, there are times when I'd like to give them all away :rolleyes:

7. lukeypukey

lukeypukey In Flower

we definately have a love/hate relationship sometimes :D he chooses some strange places to sleep, my lagarus died this year as he thought it was a pillow :(

8. koszta kid

koszta kid Young Pine

One of my customer Cindy Gerard-well know writer.Yell Cindy come look. One of her cats had wrapped all four legs around my leg. As I swiftering the hard wood floor in kitchen. I can't have lot of plats inside. Maddie Mae like to eat them.