~*~* Sunrooms *~*~

Discussion in 'Fruit and Veg Gardening' started by Sapphire, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Sapphire

Sapphire Seedling

Okay, I have a Q:
    Does anyone here have a sunroom and would you mind sharing photos or ideas (things you might have added or not done) and let me know how you like yours :?: We want to eventually add on a sunroom and would love all the suggestions we can get to make it as homey and inviting as we can! Thanks so much ;) :smt040 :smt112 :D

2. Wrennie

Wrennie In Flower

I used to have a room I called a sun porch. Not like those sunrooms you see in magazine ads that look more like a greenhouse. It had 2 skylights that were open-able, great for venting on hot days, and a ceiling fan. The doors were glass paned too, and windows all around. It was carpeted. I set it up like a den with TV, couch, easy chair and a big bookshelf on the inside wall. I sure do miss it, as it was where my plants lived in the winter.
    Sorry, no pictures, I dont live there anymore.

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Seedling

Oh it does sound nice though! Sorry you dont have it anymore to spend your lazy afternoons :( But, I will post pics when (in a zillion years => ) we do finish it and let you see if its anything similar!

4. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

It's something I've dreamed about but don't have at this point - though I'm eyeballing our upper deck, which could possibly be enclosed to create one.

I'd love to have a place for my plants and I to hang out in the winter, wish those fancy ones weren't quite so spendy.