I have been having problems the last few days transferring pictures from my camera to the computer. I thought it might be a driver issue, and apparently, it was. I found a free software program to update drivers on this thing, so now it is working again. ( photo / image / picture from AAnightowl's Garden ) So far, I planted two kinds of yellow creeping sedums in it, some heal-all, and some begonias. I had a plastic froggy hanging around, so I put him in there too. It was about 50 cents for the begonias, and the rest I already had. Not sure when I will get the other one planted, or where I will park it yet, possibly on the other side of an old cabinet waiting for repainting and repairs.