Taking care of the delivery people!

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by Ronni, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Ronni

Ronni Hardy Maple

Over the Christmas season Paige gets SO many packages delivered. She shops almost exclusively online for Christmas...with three little ones at home, she really doesn't have the time or the inclination to go out. Ever since she started having kids she's done most of her Christmas shopping online, and William also orders many things for co-workers, employees etc., so there are deliveries every single day!!! She started this yearly tradition several years ago. I love it!!!

48386859_10158065518279408_8358285814358081536_n.jpg

Jewell, Cayuga Morning, Frank and 2 others like this.
  2. Loading...

3. Gail-Steman

Gail-Steman Young Pine

@Ronni what a lovely and thoughtful idea...anything ordered on line with us is usually dropped in the porch but last year our regular post woman was brought a bottle of Brandy for Christmas..i like it :setc_083:

Jewell likes this.
  4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

I make special Christmas cards for our delivery drivers and give them a little pressie too. After all they work long hours in all weathers to make sure we get our packages. One young lad was rather overwhelmed when I handed him his card and gift. I got a great, big hug from him. Made my day too. :)

5. Petronius

Petronius Young Pine

@Ronni, You have a splendid way to show the workers they are appreciated. I wish you could meet Bob, one of the local mailmen. He is a terrific baker.

Gail-Steman and Cayuga Morning like this.