The Colonel's Wife!!!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by S-H, Jun 1, 2020.

1. S-H

S-H Hardy Maple

I doubt if anyone over here will know about this. But here in my country - Nearly everyone is laughing about this viral video since the last 2 weeks now!

:rofl:

Basic story is that highway maintainance was being carried out that day. It was during the Coronavirus lockdown. Since there was little traffic, highway authorities decided that this is a good opportunity to get some repair work done.

But a car still wanted to pass. Police said no you can't drive right now. As the asphalt is still too hot. It needs to cure for a few more hours. If you drive over it now, you will damage the freshly made road surface.

However the lady inside the car was in no mood to listen. So she started to make a fuss. She said I am the wife of an Army Colonel, I have given you my introduction. Now let me pass, (her son was in the driving seat).

Cops very politely kept telling her to please not be so condescending. They can't let anyone pass until the freshly poured asphalt is fully cured. But that made her even more angry. So next she started threatening them, saying that her husband will now have them all out of their jobs. After which she started hurling more verbal insults.

The day this video became viral, Pakistan's Chief Of The Army Staff (COAS) took serious notice. And that woman (who by profession is said to be a lawyer) - Is now facing charges.

IMG-20200521-WA0003.jpg

:rofl:

This has become so popular over here, that now even street urchins can be seen making parodies of this incredible occurrence.

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

And if anyone is wondering about her husband, and how embarrassing all of this must be for him? Well, another video of the Colonel himself has surfaced also. From 2 years ago. And that too in the same car - Where he also is threatening local policemen, and fighting with them to let him go through a roadblock.

Anyway, he is out of his job, and his wife too is facing civil disobedience charges.

:smt044

Frank, Odif and eileen like this.
  2. Loading...