The New Backyard Garden At My House

Discussion in 'Garden Design' started by waretrop, Apr 15, 2013.

1. ellaloo

ellaloo Seedling

the backyard is big, you can grow many plants. what's your plan for it? herbs, fruits, vegetable, flower or other plants? remember to post picture after you finish it!

2. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Well Ware, this is a great project that has already begun to take shape quite a bit.
    I quite enjoyed seeing all the progress pics. Tjonge--you have really been working your little bum off, haven't you!
    What else have you got planned? Are you planning to use that fountain as a bird-bath, as a picturesque garden decoration or perhaps eventually place it in a sort of water feature like one finds in old Moorish/Spanish castle gardens?

Well, whatever you do, the garden (even at this stage) looks very nice indeed.

3. waretrop

waretrop Strong Ash Plants Contributor

Hay Guys, I have taken pictures of the progress but it's so large you can't see much. We also have been working on the hidden gardens.

http://www.gardenstew.com/about24220.html

It is also shaping up. I have started many new plants from existing ones, in the greenhouse,which they will be planted soon and in the Spring. Now as the leaves begin to turn yellow and fall off the plants, there is not much to look at.

It's such a vast area that it will take a while to look filled in.

4. jhonmarvi

jhonmarvi New Seed

Nice dude i like it very much thanks a lot my dear to
    share with us your garden i like it very much thanx

Advertisement