The Secret

Discussion in 'Books' started by chefsRus, Aug 28, 2007.

1. chefsRus

chefsRus New Seed

I've heard alot about this book but I don't know much about...any readers here?

2. kaseylib

kaseylib Young Pine

I see that this is an old post but I thought I'd respond. I've read this book and several others on this subject. I like the explanation in this book better, and you may want to check it out: "Law of Attraction" by Michael J. Losier.

It's hard to swallow some of the explanations given in any of the books on the Law of Attraction, but there's nothing wrong with thinking positive!

3. Biita

Biita Arctic-ally Challenged Forager

I've never read the book, but i know i want to. just haven't found it in english here yet.

I'm a huge believer in positive thinking, an believe it really can and does change your life, an is excellent for your health.

As with most books there is a lot of what i like to call "filler" words, so yeah it is a matter of weeding out the BS an find what works for you or is good for your understanding.

4. Bumblebee

Bumblebee New Seed

basically

what i got out of The Secret is basically what you think about is what you get. So think about good things or you will get the opposite.

Advertisement
  5. CeruleanBlue

CeruleanBlue New Seed

I haven't read The Secret yet, but I've read similar books that discuss its concept. Onw of them said someething that stuck with me -"the universe doesn't care if you succeed or fail, so choose wisely."

6. caseycam

caseycam New Seed

i've read the secret but it was nothing new to me because i had previously read a much better book titled: The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield. I would highly recommend this book to everyone in the WORLD!