Triple Digit Temps!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by FlowerFreak22, Jun 30, 2012.

1. FlowerFreak22

FlowerFreak22 In Flower Plants Contributor

Yesterday we had temps around 102F, but today is when we really got hit. We had temps of 106-110F today. I don't think my AC has turned off all day, just been running all day constantly. I know the power bill is going to be awful for this month. Anyway, the weather was predicted to be 106 tomorrow, but that was two days ago and it got hotter today than was even predicted for tomorrow. I'm dreading what it's going to be like tomorrow. Everything is turning brown, even the trees are wilting and drooping, and the ground is cracking. I have untold plant casualties and am struggling to keep them alive. If we could just get a little rain, even an inch, it might be enough to cool it down a bit. I usually like warm weather, just not when I'm being baked alive.

2. Loading...