Warning !!! Warning!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by Calomaar, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

SUMMARY OF MY PAST YEAR ON THE COMPUTER

I must send my thanks to whoever sent me the one about poop in the glue on envelopes because I now have to use a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing.

Also, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick girl (Penny Brown) who is about to die in the hospital for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e- mail program.

I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me, and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish.

I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers.

I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day.

Thanks to you, I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer can buy gasoline without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer won't crawl in my back seat when I'm pumping gas.

I no longer use Saran wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.

And thanks for letting me know I can't boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face...disfiguring me for life.

I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer receive packages from UPS or FedEx since they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise.

I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica , Uganda , Singapore , and Uzbekistan .

I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.

Thanks to you, I can't use anyone's toilet but mine because a big brown African spider is lurking under the seat to cause me instant death when it bites my butt.

And thanks to your great advice, I can't ever pick up $5.00 I found in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a sex molester waiting underneath my car to grab my leg.

I can no longer drive my car because I can't buy gas from certain gas companies!

If you don't send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes, a large dove with diarrhea will land on your head at 5:00 PM this afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician...

Have a wonderful day....

Oh, by the way.....A South American scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity read their e-mail with their hand on the mouse.

Don't bother taking it off now, it's too late.

2. Loading...

3. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

The sad part is, I think one of my Aunts sent me everyone of the emails over the last few years. :rolleyes:

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

:D :D
    Good one Calomaar!
    It astounds me how many people actually take this stuff seriously!

5. dirt2diamonds

dirt2diamonds In Flower

SCARY stuff! People are bizzare and funny.

Advertisement
  6. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

:D I love your summary. I think I have received most of those e-mails too.

7. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

I think you have found on your computer all of my e-mails I have recieved. ROFL.

8. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

I've seen all too many of these, lol!!

And don't forget how lonely you must be as you've lost all your true friends by not immediately sending virtual hugs, balloons, pictures of kittens/puppies, hearts or roses *back* to them to prove your loyalty and affection.

:-D

9. Calomaar

Calomaar Deputy's Friend

I wonder how many of you pulled your hand away from your mouse at the end of that list.

10. dirt2diamonds

dirt2diamonds In Flower

Wonders of wonders Caomaar, my hand never rests on my mouse. Score one for d2d.

11. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

I didn't pull it away, but I had it resting there. :D I need the scroll wheel, that's why.

12. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

These e.mails have come through to me too but get put into my spam folder by BT Yahoo and then deleted for me so I never actually read them. Just as well 'cause I may have been friendless by now!!!! :D :D .

13. Robin282

Robin282 New Seed

Love it.
    Robin

14. Capt Kirk

Capt Kirk Thank a Veteran today!

I have a niece who's friend sent her life savings, about 10,000 dollars to the guy in Nigeria in hopes of getting part of the money he wanted to get out of the country. A very expensive lesson learned there!

15. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Looks like you took a peek at my emails. It's a shame. We can't do anything anymore. ;)

16. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Really? Someone really *did* that? Oh dear!