Welcome Archie & Max

Discussion in 'Welcome to GardenStew' started by Archie & Max, May 22, 2006.

1. Archie & Max

Archie & Max New Seed

Hello

Greetings from Archie and Max, two English Pointer puppies who will be keeping an online photo-journal on this site. They were born on March 21st 2006. Each tied up their worldly goods in a red spotted handkerchief, tied it to a pole and threw it over their shoulders on May 20th, before setting off into the world to seek their fortunes.
    (That's not exactly true. They went up the M5 in the back of a Korean 4x4 and Max threw up over Archie just outside Exeter). :rolleyes:

2. Loading...

3. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Hi Archie :setc_034: Hi Max :setc_034: Or should I say WOOF!

I already read your first blog entries and I am on the edge of my seat waiting to find out what happens next!

:smt044 Lol Max, you've gotta lay off those scrambled eggs and oyster breakfasts :smt078

Welcome Archie & Max!

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

A big hug to Archie and Max. :D Here are a few litter mates for you to chat with here at GardenStew!!!

Really hope your tummy is feeling better Max after your journey. We humans all welcome you and Archie to our forums and hope you both have a tail-waggingly great time here. :smt069

5. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Hi! welcome to Gardenstew. Chance says if you ever get out this way she always needs help at Chance Security Systems. Chance is half Welch Corgi and half Springer Spaniel. dooley