Welcome Back, Droopy!

Discussion in 'The Village Square' started by Sjoerd, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

[​IMG]

You thought that since I was on hols that I wouldn't be keeping tabs on you, right? Wrong. hahaha.
    I have located this strange contraption (called a Tid Maskin in Swedish) in a small, secret room under the dungeon in a castile. For a fee, I can travel in time and space to the GardenStew website for this posting. It is nothing sort of a miracle, I tell you. Ahhhhh--isn't modern technology great! ;) ...Thank you, H.G.

Well, I just wanted to check in and say "Hello" and give you a brief update.

We have been in Sweden all this time, but are now leaving the country today and heading over to Denmark. We are about half way through our holiday now.

We have been dividing our time between "cultural things (musea and castles) and amusement parks for the children. We have had some great campgrounds and I have taken loads of pics to show you when we get back.

Of course sorting them and getting them ready for posting will take some time, as there are so many...but also there will be all the washing to do, etc. But no worries, I will get around
    to it as soon as possible.

I am sending lots of hugs to you all...and letting you know that I should be home in another week and a half or so...(don't hold me to that). :)

Take care, and happy gardening!
    Droopy

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Clay_22
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Capt Kirk
      Replies:
      Views:

3. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Oh the fun you all must be having.I will be waiting to see all of those pictures.Take care and be careful along the way.

4. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

:wave: Droopy - so nice to hear from you!! :D It sounds as though everyone is having a great holiday. Keep taking those photographs as we're all looking forward to seeing them when you get back. I hope the rest of your holiday is going to be packed with fun and sunshine. Enjoy!! :-D

5. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Wait, what have you done with Sjoerd? Release him at once :)
    Great to hear you are having a nice trip Droopy.

Advertisement
  6. KK Ng

KK Ng Hardy Maple

Sojerd ...Droopy??!!?? :-? I'm am confused!! Have a great holiday and tell us about it when you get home. With lots of photos ya!!! :D

7. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Thank you all for your wishes.

FRANK & KK--I'm afraid that something went terribly wrong with that "Time Machine" when I was returning to the present in Sweden.
    Did you ever see "The Fly"? Well, it would appear that there has been a "glitch"--some sort of molecular exchange during the re-integration phase.
    How did I know that that fool, Sjoerd would try and stowaway on the Time Machine. Tch!
    I am afraid to look in the mirror now. There is a reason that I was hiding behind that wooden plant in the intro pic, you see. Oh dear me, what have I gone and done.

....OMG! It just dawned on me--I wonder how HE looks now with some of MY molecules!! :eek: Yikes!!

8. KK Ng

KK Ng Hardy Maple

:?: :!: :?: :D :D :-? :-? :?: :?:

9. gfreiherr

gfreiherr Young Pine

Droopy/Sjoerd???
    You don't check in for a few days and everything gets turned around. Droopy glad you are having "fun" on your holiday, look forward to seeing you photos. Sjoerd...come out, come out, where ever you are...we wouldn't want you to be lost in time! ;)

10. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

11. daisybeans

daisybeans Hardy Maple

Droopy and Sjoerd.... two sides of a golden coin!

12. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Welcome Home, Droopy!

Take the time to rest and then sit down and tell us allllll about it.

We shall be looking forward to pics, pics and MORE pics!

13. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

:D :D :D Soooo busted Sjoerd! :D

Thanks for posting my greeting to all the Stewbies, that was very kind of you.

Hi all, I've missed you a lot even though I've had a lovely holiday. Temps were around 30 degs C for weeks, and in Sweden (!) we had 34 deg C for days. Very hot, but also very nice. :D

I won't be able to catch up with all the posts on the Stew, there are 1,974 of them, so if anybody have important news they wish to tell, please do so here.

Off to attack the jung.... eh... garden shortly. Photos will come, but you'll have to wait for a rainy day.

14. Sjoerd

Sjoerd Mighty Oak

Nice that you could come in for a few minutes to say "Hi". If you do not correspond again soon, we'll have to send out a search party.

....Praying for rain up there soon. ;)

15. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Droopy sooo good to have you back - you've been missed. Glad you had such a good holiday and that the weather was kind to you. I'll look forward to your photographs when you've had time to settle back in. :-D

16. toni

toni Mistress of Garden Junque Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

Great to have you back Droopy.
    I missed that first post thru Sjoerd, my youngest grandson was here and I wasn't on the computer very much so it really did seem like you had a time machine when I was reading all of this. :rolleyes:

Glad you had a great time. Really looking forward to the photos.