What flower colors do you prefer??

Discussion in 'Flower Gardening' started by PepperDude, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Sherry8

Sherry8 I Love Birds!

I love too many flowers to get picky about colors, I just put them all together and if something is really off, I can always move it...that's my biggest problem this year...I love so many flowers and now I am going to be gardening in a smaller area. I still haven't picked an idea for the yard or the shape of the beds...I guess I am overwhelmed with the move and having to get rid of so much furniture and personal things. I guess I was a bigger collector than I realized...I didn't have space for a lot of my gardening figures so I donated them to the thrift store. My suggestions is I hope you did it how you like, don't garden for others or take other peoples ideas unless you really like it...do what you like to look at every day.. My greatest pleasure at our other house was how we had our backyard...it was surrounded by trees and bushes and a nice quiet feeling when you sat on the swing. At this home I cannot have all of the quiet because we live on a lake and we want to see all of the action going on and look at the beautiful water, sunrises, etc. Nothing to block our view here...it is great to look at the water, so relaxing.

2ofus likes this.
  2. Petronius

Petronius Young Pine

If you like red, the Kansas Peony is a gorgeous red.