What sign are you?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Games' started by Pinkiered, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Desert Rat

Desert Rat The Dusty Blogger

Denee, I am confused. I thought June 13 fell under Gemini, not Virgo.
    dr

2. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Oh my! LOL your right! Mercury rules both Virgo and Gemini! I just got the two backwards. But the Mercury in the post still stands. Mercury is Mercury regardless the sign its in.

Sorry for the mix up! :oops:

3. heathermt75

heathermt75 Seedling

Hey Denee, I love this kind of stuff..
    My birthday is 10-01-75 born at 3:19pm

4. heathermt75

heathermt75 Seedling

Denee... Would you be able to look up Richie's and Trey's birthdays? I know Trey is still little, but it would be cool to "see" what he might be like one day. Richie's DOB is 6-6-78 and Trey's is 3-26-04

Advertisement
  5. bethie

bethie Young Pine

Thank you, Miss Pinkiered. 8)

6. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Ok Pinkie dish the dirt :D 25/07/1979

You should charge for this!

7. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

OK...Ill get to yall tonight! LOL I cant charge for this! That would make it a j...o...b... Im allergic! LMAO! Its a great hobby of mine!

Now I would love to know how close I get! Not everything is 100% because theres so many other factors that go into this! But most times Im 99% if not dead on.

8. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Let me do the request I have now for the ppl on the board, then Ill get to the loved ones.

9. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Thank You denee for mine you hit it right on .Of course you would .we are so much alike. I wonder why my Hubby and I got along so well for almost 37 years as he was born 2-17-1937 and he and I were not suppose to , are thats what we were told.We were best friends, lovers, worked side by side, and good parents we thought.Yes we had our spats but worked them out.

10. heathermt75

heathermt75 Seedling

Thanks Denee.. I can't wait to see what it says about me..

11. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Frank I need the time of birth on you please.

If you are a Leo and want me to do this for you, you must include a time of birth. No other sign has too but Leo. Your "Planet" is the Sun and I need to know the house it was in at the exact time of birth.

Thank you!

12. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

Will have to ask Mom because I don't know it :(

13. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Ok Venus rules over Libra (air) and Venus was in Leo (fire) when you were born.

Now after seeing those two together without doing anything, I can tell you that you arent a gardener at heart. What you do you do half hearted. If it works great! If it doesnt ,great! You will plant in order to make your yard and house look nice but you dont garden for the love of it.

with your mom,
    She gardens because she loves it and in turn makes the yard and house look nice.
    With you,
    you want to make the yard and house look nice, there for you garden.
    Thats the difference between the two of you.

You try...bless your heart you try. But you just dont care for the spring! You would rather have the browns and golds of fall then the fresh green of spring.

Beacuse of your Venus, you have a driving urge for the "nice" stuff, cloths, house, car....to you its all about your station in life. The Venus in you LOVESSSS to shop and the Leo in you causes you to shop for other ppl(my my my wouldnt so and so just love this.)! The Venus in you beleives that shopping should be an Olympic event..... even if you dont have the money to do it...but never fear!!!The Leo in you causes you to flash your Leo sunshine smile and those around will fall over themselves to help you get it.

Because Venus is an air sign, you have heard, you can be a little flaky. BUT what you know that they dont, is that you arent. You will laugh and let it go with your Leo sunshine smile. But you are hard at work to make it happen. You may have to put it off for awhile but you never stop working towards the end results.

Etiqutte is very important to you. You believe ppl should be on thier best behavior at all times and you have zero tolerance for rudeness. Sophistication has always been equated with prestige, vulgarity shows lack of self-control. By refusing to lower yourself, you banish all the prospects of an episode.Conversations must stay light and breezy or they wont take place. This iron-hand-in-a-velvet-glove suits you well.

14. heathermt75

heathermt75 Seedling

Perfect.. I can't believe it! If you look at my closet. all my clothes are all browns, dark yellows, all fall colors! And my favorite holidays is Halloween and Thanksgiving!! I can't wait til I see Richie's and Trey's! Thanks Denee!

15. Pinkiered

Pinkiered The Rose Queen

Im sorry hun!

Let me know when you have it, k? And I do yours right away!