Wooden Cartwheel Trough Planter ?

Discussion in 'Garden Design' started by azw1879, May 21, 2007.

1. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

I'm searching for a wooden cartwheel trough planter approximately 3.5'wide(minimum), 3.5'high(minimum), the trough about 12" depth, 12" height, for to hold 3 Blue Moon roses. The cartwheel acts like a trellis at the back for to tie the roses.

If you can assist, could you please give the name of the company, the postal address (U.K. only) so I am able to buy it by mail order.

Hope you can help.

Thankyou

C.J.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. azw1879
      Replies:
      Views:

3. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

Thanks Eileen. That is the image I printed out and stuck on the fridge for inspiration not long ago. However, it appears to be too small. I've asked on another topic about your freestanding cartwheel, in the hope I can use something like that and attach it to a wooden trough, making a cartwheel planter of a larger size to fill the area where it is to be located.

C.J.

4. azw1879

azw1879 Seedling

Yes. 36" diameter would be good. I'll have to find a U.K. supplier though, to get prices and hope they do mail order. Finding a trough planter which I could add to the base of the wheel would be the next task. I'm okay working with wood, so merging them together to make a single cartwheel planter for my roses should be quite straightforward. I've set my mind on this type of planter, so, fingers crossed.

C.J. :)