You can't ignore them

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Polly, Nov 11, 2006.

1. Polly

Polly Thumb Gardener

I was trying to crochet and watch a movie this evening. Puzzle kept pacing through the house and talking loudly, jumping in my lap, then down. He was finally content when I put down the crocheting and let him have my lap and attention.

[​IMG]

2. cajunbelle

cajunbelle Daylily Diva

Doesn't it always seem as if that's when they want your attention the most. Whenever I sit down to make jewelry or totems or whatever I am into at the moment a cat wants in my lap. They have a talent for that. Puzzle is very pretty.

3. pondlady

pondlady Young Pine

Puzzle is gorgeous. Isn't it just like a kitty to want your total attention. My parrot was the same way. He talked most when I was on the phone. And when I was on the phone with my mother is when he cussed, of course.

4. Primsong

Primsong Young Pine

Pretty kitty - and no, you can't ignore them. My Pi likes to jump up in my lap when I'm trying to type, to warm her toes - of course that is much more important!

Advertisement
  5. reggaefan

reggaefan Official Poet Laureate

During the day when I am tjhe only one here somrtimes I have two in muy lap while try to check the stew. Since all are fixed they are very heavy when they go to sleep. If someone does figure out how to ignore a cat let me know please. Puzzle is gorgeous. Thanks for the pic

6. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

Great looking cat!
    My cat alway's wants attention in the morning just before I wake up. She lay's on my head and starts to purr. There is no sleeping in around here!

7. Frank

Frank GardenStew Founder Staff Member Administrator

It's easy Richard, cat's look for attention from you when you are most busy and ignoring them. All you have to do is not be busy and try to give them all the attention in the world. That could work.

8. stratsmom

stratsmom Flower Fanatic

Puzzle looks like Strat Cat! What a cute name :)
    The little coffee house down the road had a sign on the billboard that said "There is no snooze button on a hungry cat" Ain't that the truth?!
    Deanna
    :-D

9. essenceoftime

essenceoftime Seedling

What a beautiful cat your Puzzle - I used to have a cat Puss -( she went to this place in the sky where some 15 years old cats go) - when she wanted attention, she used to position herself on the top of keyboard and it took me awhile to get all these cat hairs from between the keys! Her second favorite place was on the top of the printer - she was such a "drama queen"!

I miss her company, but the dogs are happy in the house - she used to boss them around and steal their food

Thank you for the picture
    Love Lara

10. bethie

bethie Young Pine

There's nothing like Pet Love. 8)