You want pictures?

Discussion in 'Member's Gallery' started by dooley, May 18, 2008.

1. dooley

dooley Super Garden Turtle

Everyone wants pictures when we go to Glenda's. How many pictures? Our SD card took 64 pictures so we bought a 1GB card from Amazon.com. Today we put it in the camera and formatted it. We can take 1079 pictures on this card. Will that be enough? I took it out and tried it and it seems to do okay. Would you like to see?
    Lots of roses on this bush!
    [​IMG]
    Pretty pink roses
    [​IMG]

Larkspur macro
    [​IMG]

Larkspur, not macro but some pretty colors
    [​IMG]

Will it do the job? I think so. dooley

2. Loading...

Similar Threads
    1. Chillie6
      Replies:
      Views:
    2. Odif
      Replies:
      Views:

3. eileen

eileen Resident Taxonomist Staff Member Moderator Plants Contributor

1079 photographs? :-? Not nearly enough Dooley. :( You should have bought a 2gb card!!! :p Seriously though the card is definately working well as your piccies are lovely. I really like those larkspurs you have and of course your roses are beyond compare. :stew1:

4. Netty

Netty Chaotic Gardener Plants Contributor

I guess we will have to settle for only 1079 photos Dooley :D
    Gorgeous photos too!

5. kuntrygal

kuntrygal Texas Rose

Dooley, you may have to run to WalMart and get another 1GB at least. We want pictures from sun up (I know there won't be any of Glenda before 10:00a.m.), till sun down. We want the chit-chat sessions, the walks all around her place,Glenda preparing her delicious brisket; we also want to see both of you planting and hoeing. And then we want to see everyone getting ready for night-night!!! I know you will have a wonderful time. And I am still so jealous that I can't hardly see straight. If Mr. Bush had sent me my check by now, so I could buy some of Mr. Chenney's high priced gas, I would drive over. Have a great vacation! ;) :) :D :-D

Advertisement
  6. dooley

You all forget that Glenda and Heather both have cameras too. They both take as many or more than mine. Everyone will post their pictures. I bet Julie has a camera too. You'll probably wish we would stop posting pictures by the time we are through with it. It could take months, years, millions of years. Oh, I'm getting a little carried away here. I'd better go. dooley

7. glendann

glendann Official Garden Angel

Dooley you pictures are just great .Your flowers are beautiful.I have a 750 picture camera card.Julie has one not sure how many hers takes but lots I'm sure.Heathers camera has the same card as Dooley .We may be so busy talking we forget to take pictures.

8. dooley

Glenda, we'll let dr take the pictures. Unless he can keep up with us talking. dooley

9. Droopy

Droopy Slug Slaughterer Plants Contributor

Your flowers are lovely! The red rose is gorgeous, and the larkspurs are so delicate. I guess around 1000 photos ought to do us for a while, if you ration them out. :D

10. tschnath

tschnath In Flower

Great pics Dooley and the colors are great. Have a safe trip and 1,000+ pics should keep us busy for a little while. :)